Concepto LLC was founded in 1990 by its current directors, the computer engineers Gustavo Ulivi, Raúl Caro and Enrique Almeida Since then it has grown steadily, and at present it has a staff specialized in projects of applied technology to foreign trade.
Concepto’s core business has been the development of software using GeneXus tool, a key factor in the productivity and efficiency of its solutions. Concepto is Solution Partner SILVER of GeneXus and business partner of GeneXus Consulting.
Our proposals are always based on a win-win model where we do not conceive the success of our management unless it is based on the success of our client.
Experience, Flexibility and Quality are the three pillars of Concepto SRL.
1. Concepto LLC, owner of this website, will only collect information containing personal data of users who give their consent.
3. Concepto LLC agrees to use the personal information it receives solely for the specific purposes for which the user provides them and not transferring them to third parties. This notwithstanding, it reserves the possibility of processing personal data of users for use in the other services of the company or its business partners. This notwithstanding, it reserves the possibility of processing personal data of users for use in the other services of the company or its business partners.
4. Personal data may be contained on servers that Concepto LLC has in Uruguay or other countries with an adequate level of protection.
7. Concepto LLC has implemented all necessary security measures to prevent unauthorized third parties from accessing data. This includes physical security measures and access only to employees or subcontractors who need to access data for work, who will be subject to confidentiality and professional secrecy obligations, referred to in art. 302 of the Penal Code.
8. Concepto LLC will make every effort to protect the personal data that users provide through this website. However, if in compliance with contractual obligations assumed with third parties, or if there is a court order to that effect, Concepto LLC may disclose some of the information in its possession.